Dr. John King, PhD, LPC
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education from Regent University.
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Kutztown University.
- M.Div. from Biblical Theological Seminary.
- License Professional Counselor in Pennsylvania.
- John specializes in working with couples, addictions, family crises, and mood disorders.
- He provides clinical supervision from a Christian perspective for counselors seeking licensure and community.
- He finds meaning in working with people struggling with spiritual issues.
John’s desire is to leave behind a legacy of people, pastors, counselors, missionaries, and children who are committed to expanding the Kingdom of God.
About Dr. John
Dr. John serves as associate pastor at Mechanicsburg Brethren in Christ Church (McBIC). He has 21 years of pastoral experience, along with a variety of counseling experiences. He is an Adjunct Professor of Psychology and Graduate Counseling at Messiah College and is a licensed professional counselor in Pennsylvania. He holds his Ph.D. in Counselor Education from Regent University, an M.Div. degree from Biblical Theological Seminary, and an M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Kutztown University. John’s desire is to leave behind a legacy of people, pastors, counselors, missionaries, and children who are committed to expanding the Kingdom of God.
John and his wife, Cindy, have been married for 25 years and have 9 children. John has a passion about foster care and adoption, and he and his wife are co-directors of Victorious Hope Adoption Consulting. In his spare time, John and his family play in a family band: The King’s Strings.