As a pastor or a lay minister, you experience times when you need renewal. You sense times when you need someone to minister to you. Many situations and challenges of ministry require positive, strong resources which empower you and your church leaders for more effective ministry. You want to see church members heal, grow, and move forward in wholeness. And the truth is, pastors and lay ministers also have wounds from ministry that need to be addressed. We want to partner with you by offering excellent resources for clergy, staff, and lay leaders.
Grace Like a River offers solid resources such as ThriveSphere, a powerful tool that draws from neuroscience and complex adaptive systems to help couples understand and strengthen their relationship. Each partner takes a personal reflectment online. Our counselor then uses the results to create a visual representation of each partner’s views and how these views relate to each other as the foundation from which to work toward a stronger relationship. See more at Thrive Sphere.
As a pastor or a lay minister, you experience times when you need renewal. You sense times when you need someone to minister to you. And the truth is, pastors and lay ministers also have wounds from ministry that need to be addressed.
We also offer:
Professional Christian Coaching:
- Leadership Development
- Spiritual Formation
- Transformational Counseling
- Transformational Counseling: Basics
- Transformational Counseling: Advanced
- The Father’s Healing Love
- The Transformational Journey
- A Love that Heals
- Geared toward pastors and church leaders: One and two-day retreats at Grace Like a River’s scenic Boiling Springs office and at the Jesuit Center for Spiritual Growth in Wernersville, PA.
- Geared toward sincere seekers of intimacy with God and those longing for space to connect with God and time for personal spiritual renewal.